- This event has passed.
2020 University of Washington MLK Winter Prospect Baseball Camp | Seattle, WA
January 19 - January 20$190
The Washington Baseball School Winter Prospect Camp is a one of a kind experience. The camp will feature coaches from Northwest colleges, NW professional scouts and the University of Washington baseball staff. Ball players will be coached and evaluated by some of the Northwest’s finest instructors, gaining knowledge in the mental game, nutrition, speed and quickness, strength and conditioning, and fundamental training. Our staff will conduct individual and group instruction for all players. Groups rotate throughout the day to different stations covering pitching, catching, infield defense, outfield defense, hitting and more. Scroll down for more details.
Date: January 19-20, 2020
Location: Husky Ball Park & Dempsey Indoor Center (map)
Ages: 2020-2023 HS Grads
Cost: $190 (either day) | $350 (both days)
Registration: (Click here to register)
Find More Baseball Events in the Northwest Region and Washington
Upcoming Events in the Northwest Region
Additional Camp Details
- Sun: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Mon: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Directions and Parking Information
The camp will be headquartered at Husky Ball Park, on the campus of the University of Washington. Campers will use the Washington main ball field, surrounding rec. turf fields, bullpens, covered hitting facility, and team meeting room.
Directions to Husky Ball park from I-5: Take the NE 45th Street exit (exit #169) from I-5 and continue east on NE 45th Street approximately 1.4 miles to Mary Gates Memorial Drive. Turn right onto Mary Gates Memorial Drive. Go one block and turn right onto Clark Road. At the end of Clark Road you will find the entrance to the E1 lot. Husky Ball park will be on your right.
Directions to Husky Ball park from Highway 520: Take the Montlake Boulevard exit. Continue north on Montlake Boulevard, crossing the drawbridge. You will pass Husky Stadium and Hec Edmundson Pavilion on your right. When the road forks, bear right to stay on Montlake Boulevard. Turn right at Mary Gates Memorial Drive. Go one block and turn right onto Clark Road. At the end of Clark Road you will find the entrance to the E-1 lot. Husky Ball park will be on your right.
Parking for the entire day will require a pass that can be purchased in the E-1 and E-18 lots. For parking lot directions and maps of campus please visit the following links http://www.gohuskies.com/transportation/ and http://www.washington.edu/maps/
Meals: Players should bring their own lunch. Lunch will not be provided.
Accommodations: This is a day camp only. No overnight option available. For out-of-town campers/parents who wish to stay near the University of Washington campus, please contact:
Silver Cloud Inn
5036 25th Avenue Northeast
Seattle, WA 98105
Airport Pick-up / Drop-off Information: Closest airport is SeaTac. Airport pick up is NOT available for this session.
- This is a commuter camp only. All campers are responsible for their own accommodation/transportation to/from camp. Parents are welcome to stay and watch the camp from the stands.
- All Washington Baseball School camps are open to any and all players.
- A Washington Baseball School athletic trainer will be present during all activity.
- Water and Gatorade will be provided throughout camp day.
- Washington Baseball School welcomes all parents and family members to attend, observe, follow player to stations, take notes, ask questions, video tape as well as take pictures. Please feel free to enjoy the experience along with your player.
- Players Will Receive:
- 2 days of elite professional instruction and evaluation
- Instruction by D1 college coaches
- Game situations, a pro-style workout, drills, and instruction
- Meals are NOT included
- Campers will receive a Washington Baseball T-shirt